RoboCup Asia Pacific (RCAP) 2019 Symposium
Bauman Moscow State Technical University, Moscow, Russia
10 November 2019
RCAP 2019 Panel Session
Topic: Humans and Robots: Collaboration, Competition or Enmity?
Abstract: The session is dedicated to discussion on the most vivid and severe ethical, social and psychological issues, relating to the modern development of robotics. Where are the limits of robots’ intrusion in our daily life? Does the overuse of AI help make us as humans degrade?
Maxim Kiselev, CEO, Human Capital Development Foundation
- Changjiu Zhou, President, RoboCup Asia-Pacific Confederation (RCAP)
- Fernando Ribeiro, Vice-President, RoboCup Federation
- Andrey Zyuzin, CEO, Efko Innovations
- Aleksey Gusev, Business Development Director of Innovation Ecosystem, Russian Venture Company
- Nargiz Asadova, CEO, CrashPro School
- Denis Fedyanin, Senior Scientist, Institute of Control Sciences of Russian Academy of Sciences
- Dmitry Kulish, Professor, Skolkovo Institute of Science and Technology (Skoltech)