November 09, 2019
The RCAP Board of Trustees gathered for a meeting chaired by Prof. Changjiu Zhou (President of RCAP Confederation) during RCAP 2019 Moscow.
The following were reviewed and discussed:
- RCAP 2019 Moscow LOC Report
- RCAP 2020 Aichi LOC Progress Report
- Presentation by RCAP 2021 South Korea Bid Delegation
- Presentation by RCAP Tianjin Invitational Tournament 2020 Bid Delegation
The following was approved:
- New league – RCAP Flying Robot Challenge was approved and will debut at RCAP 2020
Additionally, Prof. Fernando Ribeiro (RCAP Adviser & Vice President of RoboCup Federation) as well as RCAP Executive Committee members were also invited to join the meeting by the RCAP Board of Trustees.